Friday, February 10, 2012

a metaphor ..

So last night I had a dream that I was pregnant ..

I was uncomfortable, cranky, tired of the attention, just done .. think 3rd trimester with Max .. DONE.  I honestly don't remember a whole lot more about that part of my dream .. but what I do remember is having this sudden wash-over of pure, relentless, riding-on-the-clouds JOY when I pictured my baby's face.  I could see the precious little infant's face smiling with those perfect little tiny lips - you know the very first smiles, at the itty-bitty stage ... so perfect and heart-warming.  I could see it.

I was so excited and elated with the thought of having this new baby .. this new life ...  it gave me energy and a HUGE smile.  All I had to do was keep preparing for it.


till next time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment